Sunday 19 April 2015

Hilup Susah Mati Pun Susah


“Everyday when I meet people, they say, you are not alone.
“It cannot be me alone, that I’m the only one who wants him to step down, I think a lot of people want him to step down for the good of Umno and for the good of the country,” Dr Mahathir told reporters when met on the side-lines of an anti-war forum here.
“I’ve tried to impress upon him that such (support) rallies don’t mean anything, that when people say I support you and put up a placard to say ‘I love you’ it doesn’t mean that they love you.
“That is why I fear that the people who have come up to support him, is giving him the wrong impression, that he is popular, that he is getting support,” Dr Mahathir added.
He claimed that recent surveys and readers’ responses to his blog showed declining support for Najib.
“Believe me, when I talk to people, almost none of them (have) support for him,” Dr Mahathir said, referring to Najib.

No comments:

Post a Comment