Tuesday 10 February 2015

Komen Pilihan Dari Facebook

menghiris macam sembilu
tapi saya tak faham apa maksud "quintessential bastard'

"Hear this, Prime Minister Najib: I dare say I am a patriot, and my loyalty to this country is firm. But I am sick of your government. I am sick at your lack of leadership. I am sick that you condone racism. And I am sick of your government’s double standards and hypocrisy.
Unquote
READ MY LIPS, MR PM, YOUR ARE A QUINTESSENTIAL BASTARD & CRIMINAL WITH NO CONSCIENCE AT ALL!!!"

February 10, 2015

How much more double standards and hypocrisy

Filed under: Politics — Hornbill Unleashed @ 8:00 AM
Dear Prime Minister,
As a rakyat of this nation, where I swear loyalty with my life every time I sing “tanah tumpahnya darahku”, words cannot express how angry and deeply disappointed I am towards your lack of leadership.
How much more nonsense will you and your government continue to spill before you will wake up from apathy?
How can you allow your Attorney-General’s Chamber to “keep in view” the case of Christian bashing in UiTM?
Surely, with your number of ministers, aids and secretaries, you have known the vitriol that have been uttered against the Christian faith, against the Bible, in open forum.
Or are you blind and deaf to the incident, and to the disunity and chaos of the country you are governing? Is there no justice against those who belligerently attack others?
How can you allow children in Sabah and Sarawak who are forcibly converted into Islam? How can you turn a blind eye to such blatant violation of justice?
Or their lives, far from your governing capital of Putrajaya, only register as less than a blip in government reports?
And how can you allow two of your ministers uttering such racist words of contempt against Chinese traders, and letting them off the hook without reprimand? Where is your leadership?
Instead, your government charged Eric Paulsen with sedition, alleged accusing Jakim of promoting extremism. What justice is this?
Those who defamed Christianity, those who insulted the Chinese, those who forcibly convert others into Islam, where are they? Less “seditious”? Free from the law, free from justice?
I thought in this country, everyone is equal before the law? Or are these people the untouchables, free to spew poisonous words knowing they will never have to face the music?
Hear this, Prime Minister Najib: I dare say I am a patriot, and my loyalty to this country is firm. But I am sick of your government. I am sick at your lack of leadership. I am sick that you condone racism. And I am sick of your government’s double standards and hypocrisy. –  Chan Siang Yen

No comments:

Post a Comment